Monday, October 13, 2008

Rub of the Green

Latest News!

I have contacted my local Newcastle City Councillors (all of them Liberal Democrats) encouraging them to resist the plans about to be submitted by Metnor and the University of Northumberland to build a large student barracks complex over the former paint factory and Reg Vardy car showrooms sites and to get their hands on the Battlefield open space next door.

I also tried to contact Metnor and "Indigo Public Affairs" (whom I presume are doing the leg work for Metnor and Northumbria). I used the e-mail address given on the leaflet distributed locally and which I have repeated in my post below. It does not work (my emphasis added):
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
PortlandGreen@yourshout.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:
:
host easymx2.easily.co.uk [212.53.64.68]: 550
this email address does not exist
Fancy that!

No comments: