Monday, October 13, 2008

Hit the phones!

Response to my e-mail to Indigo Public Affairs today:


Dear Mr –

Thank you for your email regarding the Portland Green site. We are experiencing temporary difficulties which should be resolved by this afternoon. In the meantime, if you can forward your comments to me I will make sure they are recorded.

Apologies for the technical difficulties and I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt Harmer
Indigo Public Affairs
020 7587 3041 (direct)
0845 458 4511 (switchboard)
indigopa.com
matt.harmer@indigopa.com


And from Metnor Group plc this morning:

Mr –,

Thank you for pointing this out, I'll look into it straight away. The 'Yourshout' website is run by the company that's running the Public Consultation exercise and I've forwarded your observations to them. I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Brian Ham
Director
Metnor Property Group
0191 268 4000
07713 317 888

www.metnor.co.uk


Metnor Group plc's website is at www.metnor.co.uk

This e mail has been sent from Metnor Group plc or one of the companies under its control as listed below:

Metnor Group plc (Registered Number: 03596379)
Norstead - A division of Metnor Group plc
Metnor Construction Limited (Registered Number: 04424488)
Metnor Property Group Limited (Registered Number: 04382136)

All of the above companies are Registered in England and Wales with the following Registered Address: Metnor House, Mylord Crescent, Killingworth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 5YD

No comments: